Meet Our Board of Directors
ASCO’s Board of Directors is committed to the agency’s mission, vision and values and are voluntary. Board members participate in monthly meetings and sit on at least one board committee.
Our members are knowledgeable about York Region, South Simcoe and/or North York and have a broad range of expertise and experiences, and includes people with lived experience.
We foster innovation and creativity by ensuring our board members reflect the diverse community that we serve.
- Annette Jones, Chair
- Jojit Labuntog, Vice-Chair
- Wanda Muirhead, Secretary-Treasurer
- Rajwant (Reagan) Singh Bamel, Director
- Sony Dosanjh, Director
- Tracy Howard, Director
- Christine Leung, Director
- Lindsay Liu, Director
- Bruce Mann, Director
- Shaizad Merchant, Director
- Marc Terrance, Director
- Una Wright, Director
Meet the ASCO Leadership Team
Our Leadership Team is comprised of individuals with expertise in clinical supervision, pharmacological services, human resources and organizational management. We work hard to support our whole team in serving and supporting our clients and the communities we serve.
- Penny Marrett, Executive Director
- Susan McGrail, Clinical Director
- Deecla Ziv-Katz, Director, People and Culture
- Michelle Donald, Director, Quality Assurance
- Ingie Mehmet, Clinical Supervisor
- Meredith Collyer, Clinical Supervisor
- Tara Dwomoh, Strategic Advisor OHT & Supervisor, Student Placements
- Jennifer Eaman, Nurse Practitioner
- Aditi Gulati, Clinical Supervisor
- Jalal Mortazavi, Clinical Supervisor
- Tiago Souza, Clinical Supervisor
- Wajiha Syed, Clinical Supervisor
- Audry Barton, Executive Assistant & Team Lead
- Vanessa Yau, Nurse Practitioner