Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM)
Our RAAM clinics operate in partnership with hospitals in York Region, South Simcoe and North York as well as in the community.
They provide rapid access to quality care to individuals seeking help for their substance use concerns such as opioids, alcohol, cannabis and cocaine.
The clinical team consists of an addiction medicine physician and/or nurse practitioner, nurses, case managers and peer support. An Ontario Health Card may be required.
Services Offered May Include:
- Opioid Agonist Therapy (OAT)
- Anti-Craving Medication
- Medication to prevent or reduce withdrawal symptoms
- Nursing Services
- Case Management
- Peer Support
Where We Help:
We have several RAAM clinics located throughout York Region, South Simcoe and North York.
RAAM Clinic Hours:
- To access our Rapid Access to Addiction Medicine (RAAM) Clinics for concerns regarding alcohol, opioid, stimulant, and cannabis use, please self-refer by calling: 905-841-7007, ext. 322 or toll-free 1-800-263-2288, ext. 322.
- For concerns regarding any benzodiazepine use please have your family practitioner submit a medical referral form.
Referrals After RAAM:
- Primary Care
- Clinics in the community
- Live-In Treatment Services