Adult Substance Use
Our Adult Substance Use program provides counselling support to individuals 25 years and older making changes to the harmful use and impacts of substances in their lives. We help individuals regain their sense of control and assist them in meeting their goals using a holistic approach. We equally support those who choose abstinence as well as harm reduction as their goal.
This program is voluntary, and self-referrals are welcome. Referrals from other community agencies are also accepted with the client’s consent.
What We Offer:
- Assess community and client needs
- Comprehensive substance use assessment
- Referrals to appropriate services in the community
- Information and education about use of substances and recovery, using a harm reduction lens
- Individual counselling
- Psycho-education groups, and group counselling
- Couple and family therapy
- Aftercare services
Where We Help:
This program is offered at our main office in Aurora as well as our satellite offices in Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, and Keswick.
Is our Adult Substance Use program right for you?
We are here to help. Give us a call. Our intake staff will gather the necessary information, including your name, age, phone number, and details about your situation designed to help our team determine if this program is right for you and provide you with information about other programs we offer.