Our Problem Gambling Program provides counselling support to individuals 16 years of age and older who are struggling with gambling issues. It uses a client-centered approach as a tool to motivate and empower clients to take charge of their own recovery, to help reduce their engagement in problem gambling, and to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
What We Offer:
- A comprehensive problem gambling assessment
- Referrals to appropriate services in the community
- Information and education about gambling and recovery
- Individual counselling
- Counselling support to family members of someone who is struggling with excessive gambling
- Couple and family consultation
Where We Help:
This program is offered at our main office in Aurora as well as our satellite offices in Vaughan and Keswick.
Is our Problem Gambling Program right for you?
We are here to help. Give us a call. Our intake staff will gather the necessary information, including your name, age, phone number, and details about your situation designed to help our team determine if this program is right for you and provide you with information about other programs we offer.