Grief Counselling Collaborative
Learning to Cope with Death in a Pandemic
Join us for an 8-week group that will help you learn to cope with death in a pandemic. We will understand the journey that we all share when we lose someone close to us. We will learn about the bereavement process and have an opportunity to share how the impact of the pandemic has affected our experiences.
Dates & Times:
EVERY THURSDAY - October 28th—December 16th, 2021 | 1:00 PM—3:00 PM
VIRTUAL! Details for the video link will be provided prior to the start of the group.
Who should attend?
- To participate in this group, we ask that you are over 16 and have experienced the loss of a loved one in the past two years.
- You must have access to the internet and a private space to promote confidentiality.
- We hope that participants will be available for every meeting.
- Pat Shelenko, YSSN
- Cathy Marengeur, Krasman Centre
- Raquel Da Silva-De Angelis, ASCO
About the Grief Counselling Collaborative
York Support Services Network offers a range of developmental services and mental health programs throughout York Region and South Simcoe.
Krasman Centre is a community-based mental health and addictions agency specializing in Peer Support-based programs. The agency was incorporated as a “Consumer/Survivor Initiative” in 1998.
ASCO is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that provides programs and services for individuals and communities affected by substance use and/or problem gambling.