Who We Help
The Education Group is an OPEN group and can be joined at any time.
It is available to ASCO clients who are 25 years and older.
How We Help
The Education Group offers a supportive environment where participants can acquire new information and awareness about their own substance use. The group is held on an ongoing basis. The topics covered that relate to substance use include:
- The relationship between substance use, behaviours and mental health
- Understanding addiction and substance use problems
- Understanding triggers and cravings
- Substance use and the body
- Relapse prevention and recovery
- Substance use and emotions
Where We Help
The Education Group meets weekly at our Aurora office. Please check our calendar for dates and times.
Is our Adult Substance Use program right for you?
We are here to help. Give us a call. Our intake staff will gather the necessary information, including your name, age, phone number, and details about your situation designed to help our team determine if this program is right for you and provide you with information about other programs we offer.