Who We Help
The Friends & Family Support Group is a CLOSED group and must be joined at the beginning of its cycle.
It is available to individuals, couples, and/or families (ages 25+), wishing to access support around their loved one’s (ages 25+) substance use and/or gambling problems.
You are required to register with our Intake Department prior to joining this group.
How We Help
Participants leave with a better understanding of what effective support looks like and how to support themselves. This group covers the following psycho-educational topics:
- Session #1: Orientation night (Attendance is mandatory)
- Session #2: What to know about addiction
- Session #3: Supporting through understanding
- Session #4: Supporting through self-care
- Session #5: Supporting with words
- Session #6: Supporting with action
- Session #7: Building a life
Where We Help
The Family & Friends Support Group is held weekly at our Aurora office. Please check our calendar for dates and times.