Our Concurrent Disorders program helps people 16 years of age and older who have a serious mental illness that impacts their daily functioning and also have a substance use or substance dependence issue.
What We Offer:
- Education on how mental illness and substance use impact each other
- Skills training on changing substance use
- Counselling to help you to manage your symptoms
- Internal group referrals offered
- Aftercare and additional support can be provided through internal or external referrals
Where We Help:
This program is offered at our main office in Aurora as well as many of our satellite offices.
Is this program right for you?
We are here to help. Give us a call. Our intake staff will gather the necessary information, including your name, age, phone number, and details about your situation designed to help our team determine if this program is right for you and provide you with information about other programs we offer.