Youth & Family
Our Youth & Family program is for young people between the ages of 12 and 24, and their families and parents, who want to make changes connected with drug or alcohol use.
What We Offer:
- Assessment and Treatment Plan
- A Harm Reduction approach that allows us to focus on minimizing the risks and harms associated with using substances
- A Youth Substance Use Group
Parents and primary caregivers are also welcome to access our services.
We offer parents:
- An 8-week Parent Group that offers opportunities to share ideas and strategies and support other parents experiencing similar challenges
- Parent support sessions for both individuals and couples
- Family consultations with a counsellor, which can be a great first step to discuss options and services available
Where We Help:
The program is offered at our main office in Aurora as well as many of our satellite offices.
We also provide some counselling services directly within a limited number of secondary schools in both the York Region District School Board (YRDSB) and York Catholic District School Board (YCDSB).
Is our Youth & Family Program right for you?
We are here to help. Give us a call. Our intake staff will gather the necessary information, including your name, age, phone number, and details about your situation designed to help our team determine if this program is right for you and provide you with information about other programs we offer.
To access this service, please contact our:
905-841-7007 or 1-800-263-2288 ext. 322