Our Addiction Supportive Housing program is offered in partnership with LOFT Crosslinks Housing and Support Services. We work with individuals 18 years and older who are inadequately housed, homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless and are experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol.
Clients are housed in one of 8 affordable units supported by a case manager with weekly service visits. This fosters opportunities for individuals to stabilize and work to re-establish connections within the community.
What We Offer:
- Standardized assessments
- Single apartment dwelling
- Comprehensive and ongoing treatment plans
- Case management and addictions counselling services
- Referrals to appropriate treatment services
- Independent life skills training and support
Where We Help:
This program is offered in York Region.
Is Addiction Supportive Housing right for you?
Streamlined Access is available to York Region residents looking for supportive housing programs in York Region.